Wednesday 31 August 2011

Not my day ...:( (llate update)

i woke up a 5:50 am just to prepare myself for the first day of school.When i was about to do my lunch ,i fell weird.My stomach start to hurt me really bad and at the same time my head start to hurt me .So i call my mom and she said to stay in bed.I was really mad. I  really wanted to see my best friend and see who is in my class.So i spent all the morning and afternoon in bed --->sick >;I.I just got up because now i feel better (14:52 pm) but it really pisse me off that i miss the first day of school .I feel bad that i left my best friend alone in school but i'm sure she was with her other friends and that also really bug me (i can be so jealous sometime ^^'')well..anyway ,later i'm going to meet my mom friend(because she invited us to her house)so i'l update the post later okiie?!

credited to my best friend who drew me ^_^

late update ----------------
its was fun at my mom's friend house .i met a girl name Janna and she's pretty (unlike me XD) and she like hello!kitty just like my best ffriend ;3 and i also saw the 7 years old boy  (ryan) ..he's so cute XD ..i came back at home really late like around 11 pm ..we ate popcorn while watching family guy ,we put water in balloon and we threw them outside just for fun but after we had to pick them up (that was the most boring stuff to do)and after i dont reallly remember but all i can say it was fun

No comments:

Post a Comment