Sunday 28 August 2011

day1

Today was really borriing day.Why?well..its was raining all the day and really windy because of the tropical storm so i spend my day at home ..also tonight we had a visitor and i met this little cute boy name Ryan (he's 7 years old).he ate at our house with his dad.its was nice meeting him but the only thing that bug me was that i had to get every second to look at what he was doing xD he kept calling me to show me stuff on my ipod xD X•x ..also,my mom came home full of tears for a personnal reason^^' ...it make me really sad .. I really feel sorry for my mom..she going trought alot at the same time...if i was her..i will maybe dead by now...TT.TT..anyway im going to bed minna.. Tommorrow is a new day ..and in 1 day i start school and it also mark the end of the summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment