Monday 29 August 2011

about me(to be clear)

I'm a french canadian girl and i suck at writing in english but i speak it well!I just turn 15 years old this month on the 15th.My favorite artist is Morning Musume and i really look up to Takahashi Ai-san!!!she's my inspiration!!when i feel depress ,i look at her ,she gave me strenght..Ai-chan and Hello Project are one of the best thing that happen to me...they are my heroes ~*_*~..without them im nobody..also, i'm really into asian culture mostly japanese and korean.i can spent a day watching asian drama xDI'm also very good at drawing :3 the person i can rely on the most is my best friend.! I like her so muchhh!! We have so much in common ^__^ she never judge me for anything i do exept when im stupid xd Sometime i feel stupid about myself! Why?! Because im always jealous of everyone who approach her Dx!to finish,im a girl who is quiet (unlike my devil sister)and i went trought alot of stuff during my past like been bully ,been really hurt by a friend( and thats why i dont trust anyone exept my best friend) because of her i had desire to do something really bad and im glad i didnt do it !!and other personnal issue ... Anyway,i learn from my past and i want to enjoy my life but i just don'tknow how Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment