Thursday 25 August 2011

Hello

dont know what to start with....ummm well if i name this site like this ,its because of morning musume new song "kono chikyuu no heiwa wo honki de negatteru da yo" which mean "im really hoping for peace in earth""....in the end of the chorus they always say "love & peace" and that part really get stuck in my head and it giving me strenght since i have alot of problem lately ...well anyway ...my blog will talk about myself and hello project.my favorite member of hello project is takahashi ai and sadly she will graduate soon(september 30 th at the end of momusu fall concert)...about me...ummm...im a shy person ...i reallly like drawing ,listening to music ,and im really addict to my computer its like a virus...lately many things happen in my life and its really negatif ...i keep crying and im alway worried about the future... I decide to create a blog to destressed myself ..i try to smile but i cant its too much difficul ..school is almost starting and im scared that those problem will affect my grade ..with the help of my best friend and listening to hello project distract me and help me think of other stuff ..il end the post now

No comments:

Post a Comment